God will hear your prayer request. By reading the Word of God, the Bible, we can learn many things about God’s nature. For example, we know that God wants us to repent of our sins. God wants us to accept Jesus, into our life, as our Lord and Savior. When we pray to God, He wants us to pray to Him aloud telling Him what we want for Him to do for us. God wants us to be humbled before Him. We know that God wants us to praise Him by speaking good things about Him and telling Him how we love Him during our prayers and in our songs. God wants us to belive that He will perform our miracle for us. When we do these things, God tells us in Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.”

Dear friend, if you need an answer from God, the Bible tells us to do the things mentioned above. If you have never invited Jesus into your life, I suggest you pray with me aloud right now, Father, I am a sinner and I need forgiveness. I believe in Your Son Jesus as my savior and I ask Jesus to forgive all of my sins and to come and live in my heart right now. Thank You Jesus! Amen. If you have prayed this prayer, the Bible says you’re a new creater and a son or daughter of the almighty God, the creator of the universe. Next, you need to ask Father in the name of Jesus to heal you from your sickness, or to help you find a job etc. Your prayer request has to be specific and you have to believe that God has heard your request and He will answer your prayer. If you have a request for the healing of your body, memorise this verse from the Bible, Isaiah 53:5 “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.” Every time you pray for your healing, pronounce this verse so that your faith could be built and so that you’ll know that by His wounds you are healed already.

If you have a prayer request for other things in your life, write us and tell us so that we could pray together for your need.

God Bless you,
Brother Pavel

8 Responses to “Will God Hear My Prayer Request?”

• Angelica says:

My prayer request is for God to watch over my dad n his body doing to his mine surgery healing over his body in the name of Jesus

• j2k says:

ph 100

• Graceson says:

Praise the Lord!
    I am graceson from Mumbai.
    From tomorrow i have to appear for a board exam.
    I am very upset of my studies i have not completed my studies very well please pray Lord to help me and guide me while completing my exam paper.
    i am a very average student but this time have to target above 80% and i know this is possible with my Lord saviour Jesus. And let this be a testimony to glorify my Love Jesus.
    Lord to help me and even all my friends to appear for a board exam .
    Thank you!

• Dear Angie, we are praying for your prayer request for Francis to come back home. Thank You Lord Jesus!

• We are praying for your prayer request in jesus name. Thank You Jesus for hearing us!

• Ramon says:

Im sufferring of insomia and partly anxiety please pray for me .. Thank you and god bless .. I

• Addie says:

Please someone pray for me and please heal me and please pray for me I suffer anxiety and fear and worry please pray for me. My phone number is 07549480376. Glory and blessing to Jesus and god blessings my love to all. Blessings from Addie

• Angie says:

Can someone please pray for my husband Francis to come back home to his wife and kids. He left us two years ago and we are still in pain. Please pray that God will put peace in his heart and for Francis to come back home to his family. I love him so much that its killing me every day he is not here. Please pray for our family.